Everyone’s had them – those festive holiday sweaters that tend to get put into the back of the closet and forgotten. It’s time to pull them out and have a party! Better yet, invite your friends over and tell them to wear their festive sweaters too.
Recently, Goodwill.org released a fun snapguide for those of you who might enjoy hosting a festive holiday sweater party! In brief, the guide shared a few of the following tips and then we added a few:
1. Set a date and invite over friends.
2. Encourage your friends to find their sweaters at a local Goodwill using the store locator.
3. Buy your party supplies at a local Goodwill (and donate things you aren’t using while you are there because donating your old items creates jobs!)
4. Take the Sweater Quiz to determine the right holiday sweater for your personality.
5. Get ready for the party!
6. Take a picture of your #SweaterSelfie and post to Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or wherever you post online.
7. Have a great time and take lots of pictures!
Disclosure: Goodwill is a non-profit client of Debbie Bookstaber who also co-founded Bloganthropy and who gives regularly to charities and causes such as Goodwill and wishes to support their efforts.